NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.

NTBN

The official NTBN forums
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Enjoy your stay in the NTBN forum!

Share | 
 

 Naruto 601 Obito And Madara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
χ Byakuya
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Location : Squad 6 Baracks
Posts : 1072

PostSubject: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Here Kind of twisted story !!!
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________


“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.” – Kuchiki Byakuya



Brotherhood
Spoiler:
 

Achivements
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
Φ GW
Korikage's Advisor
Korikage's Advisor
avatar

Location : Australia
Posts : 740

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Hmm this chapter came early xD
I can't wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
avatar

Location : Hidden Leaf Village
Posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:52 pm

I cant wait to see who that old guy is.
Back to top Go down
http://ntbn.userboard.net/
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
avatar

Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 pm

yay...early...really Very Happy
reading...
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
avatar

Location : India
Posts : 7571

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

That old guy is madara.
And yey tsunade's gonna die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
avatar

Location : Bulgaria
Posts : 1856

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Naruto is gonna be hokage, sakura is pregnant! Hinata is gonna kill herself! TenTen is gonna live forever after with Lee and Temari with Shikamaru! End of story!
Back to top Go down
Σ Wiza
Korikage
Korikage
avatar

Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:49 pm

I thought Neji will end up taking Ten-Ten.

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
χ Byakuya
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Location : Squad 6 Baracks
Posts : 1072

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Yeah Me 2 Neji Will be with Ten Ten
And I huess Naruto With Hinata Razz
And tsunade Will dye Healing The 4 kages But I still hope that she Survive to see Naruto Hokage !!!

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________


“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.” – Kuchiki Byakuya



Brotherhood
Spoiler:
 

Achivements
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
avatar

Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

yeah...naruto with hinata, sakura dead with lonely and much more couple.... xD
Back to top Go down
Φ GW
Korikage's Advisor
Korikage's Advisor
avatar

Location : Australia
Posts : 740

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Ino shikamaru or ino choji?
Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
avatar

Posts : 1334

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:21 pm

ino ... sai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Φ GW
Korikage's Advisor
Korikage's Advisor
avatar

Location : Australia
Posts : 740

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 pm

that leaves shikamaru... choji Shocked
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
avatar

Location : India
Posts : 7571

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Lee and gaara will be forever alone Razz
Back to top Go down
χ Byakuya
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Location : Squad 6 Baracks
Posts : 1072

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Well Garra Got His Female Studet to play with Razz
So only Lee Razz

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________


“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.” – Kuchiki Byakuya



Brotherhood
Spoiler:
 

Achivements
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
avatar

Location : India
Posts : 7571

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

And kankuro Razz
Back to top Go down
Ω G man
The NTBN Leader
avatar

Location : Hell chambers!
Posts : 4732

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

A quote of mine from 2 weeks ago-
Ω G man wrote:
Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
I feel that somehow Zetsu is responsible for Obito's surviving...

I actually think Madara is...

Well well Lightninger, I guess I was right.

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________
Back to top Go down
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
avatar

Location : Water country
Posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 pm

So, young Obito got crushed by giant rocks, he (didn't) died and end up between this and the other world. The old guy brainwashed him and maybe revived him back to Earth or whatever. So yeah, maybe the old guy with Sharingan is Madara Uchiha, that could make sense. But, maybe the old guy is the Rikudo Sennin, or Sage of the six paths? But why would he brainwash (I suppose) Obito and make him destroy shinobi World?

Waiting eagerly for next chapter to see what the fuck is really going on.

Ω G man wrote:
A quote of mine from 2 weeks ago-
Ω G man wrote:
Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
I feel that somehow Zetsu is responsible for Obito's surviving...

[b]I actually think Madara is...

Well well Lightninger, I guess I was right.

Maybe, but Madara was supposed to be dead at the time Obito died, that's why I think that Zetsu saved him. But on the other hand, maybe Madara saved him, but in other dimension, between "this and the other World". Or that was Rikudo Sennin? We'll see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
avatar

Location : Bulgaria
Posts : 1856

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
So, young Obito got crushed by giant rocks, he (didn't) died and end up between this and the other world. The old guy brainwashed him and maybe revived him back to Earth or whatever. So yeah, maybe the old guy with Sharingan is Madara Uchiha, that could make sense. But, maybe the old guy is the Rikudo Sennin, or Sage of the six paths? But why would he brainwash (I suppose) Obito and make him destroy shinobi World?

Waiting eagerly for next chapter to see what the fuck is really going on.

Ω G man wrote:
A quote of mine from 2 weeks ago-
Ω G man wrote:
Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
I feel that somehow Zetsu is responsible for Obito's surviving...

[b]I actually think Madara is...

Well well Lightninger, I guess I was right.

Maybe, but Madara was supposed to be dead at the time Obito died, that's why I think that Zetsu saved him. But on the other hand, maybe Madara saved him, but in other dimension, between "this and the other World". Or that was Rikudo Sennin? We'll see what will happen.

Cant be Rikodou Sennin, cuze he was dead by that time for sure, but we dont know of Madara, after all he invented the Reincarnation jutsu that Orochimaru used for his body/soul!
Back to top Go down
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
avatar

Location : Water country
Posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Angat wrote:
Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
So, young Obito got crushed by giant rocks, he (didn't) died and end up between this and the other world. The old guy brainwashed him and maybe revived him back to Earth or whatever. So yeah, maybe the old guy with Sharingan is Madara Uchiha, that could make sense. But, maybe the old guy is the Rikudo Sennin, or Sage of the six paths? But why would he brainwash (I suppose) Obito and make him destroy shinobi World?

Waiting eagerly for next chapter to see what the fuck is really going on.

Ω G man wrote:
A quote of mine from 2 weeks ago-
Ω G man wrote:
Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
I feel that somehow Zetsu is responsible for Obito's surviving...

[b]I actually think Madara is...

Well well Lightninger, I guess I was right.

Maybe, but Madara was supposed to be dead at the time Obito died, that's why I think that Zetsu saved him. But on the other hand, maybe Madara saved him, but in other dimension, between "this and the other World". Or that was Rikudo Sennin? We'll see what will happen.

Cant be Rikodou Sennin, cuze he was dead by that time for sure, but we dont know of Madara, after all he invented the Reincarnation jutsu that Orochimaru used for his body/soul!

See what I did there? I'm talking about the guy between this and the other World. Maybe that's Madara, or Rikudo Sennin.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
avatar

Location : Bulgaria
Posts : 1856

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 pm

I still dont think it would be Rikodou Sennin, because if he was, then he would have stand beside Obito, not Madara!
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
avatar

Location : India
Posts : 7571

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Well it could be rikodou sennin.
I think the chances are
madara : 40%
rikodou sennin : 30%
anyone else : 30%
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
avatar

Location : Hidden Leaf Village
Posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Theres a slim chance that it would be Rikudou Sennin.
Back to top Go down
http://ntbn.userboard.net/
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
avatar

Location : Bulgaria
Posts : 1856

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:10 pm

-|Mark975|- wrote:
Theres a slim chance that it would be Rikudou Sennin.

I can bet with anyone who wants here that it isnt Rikodou Sennin, Mark are you ready to give out some of you're points for a bet!
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
avatar

Location : ANONYMOUS
Posts : 5765

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Was that Nagato but he can't be since that guy had sharingan...

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________
If the King doesn't move, then his men won't follow. ~Lelouch Vi Brittania

Epic Anime Teams:
 

Brotherhood Smile:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Fans-Club/172044389506032
χ Byakuya
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Location : Squad 6 Baracks
Posts : 1072

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:29 pm

I say It is madara !

_____________________________

__________NTBN______________


“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.” – Kuchiki Byakuya



Brotherhood
Spoiler:
 

Achivements
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Naruto 601 Obito And Madara   

Back to top Go down
 
Naruto 601 Obito And Madara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Naruto Chapter 601 "Obito and Madara" [Spoilers]
» Naruto RP: The Lightning Country Observations
» Naruto 567 Warning: !Spoiler Alert!
» Naruto Chapter 564 [Spoilers]
» Naruto 573 [spoilers]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTBN :: Anime and Manga :: Naruto-
Jump to: